Why in Malaga, in Picasso Business Center Ⓡ and not other places?
a) Website and email service in 39 languages, including the five autonomous languages of Spain.
b) European commercial and social address affordable to any self-employed, entrepreneur and business budget. Ideal for entrepreneurs who do not reside in the European Union. Position your business in a market of 447 million europeans.
c) We make commercial calls on behalf of the client to spanish banks, spanish lawyers, spanish suppliers and clients, ideal for foreign businessmen who do not speak spanish, sending the telephone conversation by email.
d) Really useful services for entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs, associations and NGOs.
e) Prestigious fiscal, commercial and social address in the financial center of Andalusia (Costa del Sol).
f) Situation of the business in Google Maps in the Silicon Valley of southern Europe.
g) Ease, speed and simplicity. Registration in 2 hours. Customer service by email in less than 24 hours in your language. Telephone support in english and spanish.
Format of your business address:
Plaza Villa de Castelldefels 4
Picasso Business Center Ⓡ, Oficina YYY*
29006 Málaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
* Represents letters that will be assigned to each customer.
Our financial district
Do you want to see how your company is positioned in Picasso Business Center Ⓡ?
We always make your projects come true.
All on the go
Base the content of your website on what your customers demand, not on what you want to sell.
What's Up Doc?
The word is more effective than the thought.
Good morning ☕
If you want to be successful, stop going to the bathroom.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Business name.
2) Full name of the signatory of the contract.
3) Postal address of the signatory of the contract.
4) Company registration number and identification document number of the signatory of the contract.
5) Photocopy or scanner of the company registration document and the identification document of the signatory of the contract.
6) Category and broad description of the business, what it does, products, services, etc.
7) Customer service hours.
8) Customer service contact telephone number.
9) Customer service contact email.
10) Website and social media links.
12) Photos of products, services, staff (optional).
13) In case you need any more information, we will let you know.
Investors are eager to do business in Spain, given the advantages that this country offers. The tourism industry in this country remains strong despite the recent global financial crisis. This brings immense benefits to all service companies. Another reason to invest in Spain is that many international companies have begun to penetrate the Spanish market. Emirates and United Arab Bank are two clear examples. Therefore, it is logical to follow in the footsteps of these important companies and develop their business on Spanish soil.
Before investing in Spain, registering a .ES domain is essential for the success of your venture. This offers the following benefits to your company:
• The .ES extension is a good way to develop a good reputation and professional image for your business in Spain. Anyone who visits your website will know that your company focuses on the Spanish market.
• A domain with a .ES extension will establish your affiliation with Spain. It will give you a fair competitive opportunity in this market, which is important to your business success.
• The .ES extension will improve users' connection to your website. This suffix can enhance the trust placed in your website, thus making consumers more responsive to your products, services and offers.
• .ES domains are compatible with natural SEO strategies. If your optimization plan is completely organic, this domain is for you.
• The .ES extension is a great way to emphasize the fact that the content on your website is intended for a Spanish audience. This can save you a lot of time creating content, as the domain clearly indicates that your site has been designed to attract customers in Spain.
The European Union is a political and economic conglomerate with 27 countries belonging to the European continent. The European Union has an estimated population of 447 million people. It is the second most successful economy in the world behind the United States, and its currency, the Euro, is the second most powerful on the planet, after the US Dollar. Multinational companies have an interest in member countries of the Community for several factors. Trade barriers between European countries are non-existent. Operate your business without borders between countries and without worrying about the type of currency. The diversity of industries and business opportunities is practically limitless.
If you plan to invest your money in one or more member countries of the Union, acquiring a .EU domain can give your company the following benefits:
The .EU extension is the most practical option for companies looking to expand across various countries in Europe. It is not bound by barriers and Internet users will instantly know that your website is aimed at consumers across Europe.
.EU domains indicate affiliation of your brand with Europe. Since this extension is limited to European entities, you will be able to establish your business as a legitimate continental brand, adding an impression of quality and sophistication to your products.
Domains with a .EU extension are compatible with an SEO positioning campaign. This suffix receives the same treatment as .COM in search engines. Don't worry about getting penalties from Google; On the contrary, this can boost and increase your ranking in local searches.
The .EU extension can help you turn potential customers into real consumers. Instead of generating traffic from all over the world, a .EU domain will help you attract visitors from European countries who may be more interested in what your business has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Due to our online sunglasses sales business, the Costa del Sol and specifically Malaga is perfect for locating us in Spain.
I am a private individual and I live in the Canary Islands, there are many online stores in the peninsula that do not ship to the islands, Ceuta or Melilla. Thanks to the fact that the business center Picasso Business Center Ⓡ admits natural persons as customers, they send me orders without problems.
Expanding our presence in Andalusia, we found this business center, good service, speed, fruitful businesses with virtual neighbors from the same center, economical and very profitable.
With the covid virus, it is more profitable and healthier to have a virtual office, to accompany my clients in person to court and to prison on time than to have a physical office. I serve all my clients by phone and email, and almost all legal proceedings are carried out by phone and internet.
They are formal, detailed, adaptable to the client. We appreciate the detail of modifying the address, given our customs, changing the number four for 3+1. Thank you, we will recommend you.
As a music promoter we have commercial offices in Barcelona and Madrid, now we are better positioned strategically covering the entire Spanish market thanks to the virtual office in Malaga offered by the Picasso Business Center Ⓡ.
The data that you are going to send us through this contact form will be encrypted for your peace of mind and protection before being transmitted over the Internet. At Picasso Business Center Ⓡ we protect our customers' data.
*** Contact form temporarily disabled for maintenance tasks. Write us directly to our email: ***
Where are wePicasso Business Center Ⓡ
Plaza Villa de Castelldefels 4
Picasso Business Center, Oficina AAA
29006 Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Phone: 0034 952329963
Monday to Friday 09h-18h
(On the phone we only speak in english and spanish)